Initial Consults ($180/visit)
- Scheduled for 90 minutes
- Must be done in person
- Includes a review of history, review of previous records, review of current supplements and medications and naturopathic recommendations
- If intake forms are completed the week before the appointment, up to an hour may be spent in preparation for your appointment
Follow Up Consults ($80/visit)
- Scheduled for 45 minutes, and Katrina may spend up to 20 minutes preparing for each visit
- Can be scheduled in person or, if appropriate, by phone
Telephone Calls and E-Messages ($27/15 minutes)
- If you need urgent medical attention, call 911 or go to the nearest ER
- For the privacy of your health information, text messages are blocked from the business phone
- If your question directly relates to scheduling or billing, or to bring clarity to the recommendations made at your most recent visit, there is no additional cost
- If Katrina initiates contact with you to ask about your progress with her last recommendations, to let you know results arrived, or to provide a reminder, there is no cost. If you bring up additional questions outside these topics they will be billable.
- All other questions and concerns will be billed and prorated per minute (which includes the time spent reviewing your chart and looking up information). Longer questions or concerns may need to be scheduled, and you will be notified when that can be done.
- You will be sent a Paypal invoice electronically to pay online (this doesn't require a Paypal account), or you will be mailed a paper invoice if you don’t have an email address. If you don’t want to pay electronically, you can call the office, pay in person, or mail your payment.
Late Cancellation Fee ($30)
If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours from your appointment time, a late cancellation fee will be charged. If extenuating circumstances arise (i.e. death in the family, car accident, sudden and severe illness), please notify Katrina and the fee will be waived.
Research projects ($100/hour)
If the project request can be met, you will receive a projected delivery date and cost estimate to accept or reject. If the request cannot be met, Katrina will let you know. This is available for established clients only.
Supplements and labs
Your consult fee does not include the cost of any lab testing or recommended supplements. Katrina does not dispense or sell supplements in her office, but she is happy to refer you to places where you can purchase the recommended supplements. Katrina will recommend that you request labs from your physician or recommend you to a direct-pay lab.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Credit Card
- If you wish to pay by Discover card, visit the Springfield Clients tab and pay online via Paypal prior to your consult.
- Debit Card